The most beautiful 2002


Dad Dáger
Disquieting presence
She is an architect of profession, but publicly you meet her like actress theater and television . Its interpretations in the soap operas My three brothers - as Silvia Estrada- and Viva pepa - Yakionassi- is remembered by the Venezuelan viewers.
Its stellar moment
This year turned one decade of work in television, and the roll of contrafigura of the protagónica pair in the production of RCTV, intimate Rags was assigned to her.
Whatthey like more of her
They consider a beauty little common that, in addition, one has dreamed up a name to certainty end and talent.
Its recognized physical attribute more
The intensity of its eyes almendrados in company of its long black hair.
What the jury said
“It is a rare beauty that radiates a great sensuality” (Guillermo Felizola). A revealing phrase “Always I insist on which I like to make the things well. If I am going to make television it is television; it touches if me to the theater, is theater. I do not like to feel that I do them to the things by half”.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger