Between heaven and hell

"Intimate Rags"



The actress says that the end of Manuela will be surprising. She thanks for the support of mass media and the public. She confirmed that she will work in the film "El Don" and promised a bold session of photos, in suit of bath for "Of mouth in mouth".

As it is its custom whenever RCTV assigns a new personage to him, the talented actress Allways Dad Dáger robs the show. It is enough to remember to the scandalous Jacky Onasis Guaramato of "Viva la pepa" or the self-sacrificing Silvia of "My three sisters" to make this affirmation.

In this occasion the enigmatic actress, interpreted two of the most demanding personages of "Intimate Rags", we spoke of Manuela and Soledad Andueza. The first great villana of the game, and the other, the ghost of the wife of Fernando Wolf (Carlos Montilla).

"I am very contented with the results reached with this work. Manuela and Soledad have been of the best personages than they have assigned to me. From a principle they supposed a great challenge, and now that ' Íntimos' Rags is in its final stage and first place of syntony, all those that we worked here we can say that we fulfilled our goal ", says proud Dad.

- It is easy to interpret a double paper?

- it is not easy because you must print characteristics to him different from each personage so that people totally identify by her voice or its gestualidad.

- In the street they say that your personage was one of whom the show in "Intimate Rags" robbed how you feel?

- Very proud of to have given the stature towards the public and by to have fulfilled the great responsibility that assigned RCTV to me. As actress I have decided that I gave in body and soul to this personage, and is very rewarding who people have supported it and enjoyed so much. Very happy and I am very thanked for with the mass media and the hearing that always have supported my works.

- How one feels to be the great evil of the story?

- Very, but very well. He has been very rich. Only I have needed the red apple. Clear that training that has demanded me east work has been one of strongest, but the results are worth any sacrifice. To be Manuela and Soledad leaves me exhausted happily and now the best part comes. With them I was between the sky and hell.

- Has been difficult to interpret a woman so tormented as Manuela?

- I believe that in addition to the physical and mental exhaustion that can generate a personage like this,most difficult it has been the approach that has occurred to the relation of Manuela with its familiar nucleus. She has experienced very extreme feelings like the love and hatred, and that makes very hard. And although, when I leave the channel I undress of the personage, to live eight hours daily as contradictory personality as aggressive, it is a great challenge.

- This personage has shown very particular a dark side, Dad Dáger has a dark side?

- As all the human beings Dad Dáger has a clear side and another dark, luckyly, in my case, my dark side is full of light because I do not lodge bad energies.

- Which would be the ideal end for Manuela?

- I imagine that with all the expectation that were created with this personage from a principle and with the good results that has obtained with the public, the end of Manuela must be surprising. I imagine thousand things, but I leave into the hands of the excellent creator of this history, Mrs.Valentin Párraga, because I am sure that something spectacular will write.

- Your last Silvia works "My three sisters", Jacky "Viva la pepa" and Manuela "Intimate Rags" have been very successful which is your favorite?

They are unforgettable. Each one has taught me so much . The three were written and acted with love, for that reason my favorites are the three.

- Before finalizing, it is certain that soon we will see you in bikini?

- How they found out? (laughter) Yes, the next week I will become a session of photos for "Of mouth in mouth", and my photographer decided that we did it in suit of bath...

Later them story!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger